10.01.2012

Chicago

Hello Friends! Dan and I just got back from our childhood buddy Dal's wedding in Chicago. It was gorgeous out there, perfect weather, tons of friendly faces, and we are both exhausted. If there is such a thing as too much fun, we had it :) Islanders took Chicago by storm. I'm so grateful that we were able to join in on the fun before I head to LA on next Monday. I have one week to rest up, to get back on track, to walk and run and exercise my body. I can't believe that it's already time for the clinical trial. I feel like I'm getting ready for the SATs, to head to college, to run a half marathon, for graduation, for another half marathon, my first solo intercontinental flight, my move from Fort Worth to Wenatchee, for the first brain surgery, and every little challenge in my recovery, wrapped into one. Here are a few photos from our trip, I'm off to take a nap :)



The Wenatchee fires







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top