Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Destiny Calls

We're headed out the door in a minute to find out if I have a second tumor. If it exists, we should find out it is malignant. We should also find out if Herman is taking in contrast dye which would signify a morph into a stage 3 or 4. We will also find out if I will be able to remain in the clinical trial if I have a second tumor, and if I am able to do the surgery, whether or not I will have a partially awake craniotomy or a regular one. I am bracing myself for all of the information. I wish Dan could be here, but he's working. He'll be flying in tonight and I can't wait. We have so much to discuss, and a lot of hugs to make up for. I have a feeling I'm going to be a monkey crawling all over him at the airport, and for the rest of his time here. Hugging Danny is like charging my battery. I'm hoping for good news this morning....either way I'll keep you posted :) Love to everyone, and thank you for all of the support. Your comments on the blog and Facebook make me feel so good. I really appreciate it!


  1. Thinking of you today XOXO

  2. Cannot stop thinking about you my friend, we are sending so much love with Dan! Sean tried to add Bingie & Finnbar into Dan's bag last night, I think they made too much noise and escaped. I feel loads of peace today so I will send it all over. Love YOU!

  3. "So Cal" PattiOctober 16, 2012 at 8:53 AM

    Keeping my fingers crossed for good news for you! I'm so glad that Dan will be here tonight! Love, Patti

  4. Love you so much! Sending supper peaceful and positive vibes your way today. HUGS!!!

  5. praying for good news!! praying for you and your comfort.....prayers from peeps you didn't know you had in Lake Chelan!

  6. Every ounce of good energy we possess is coming your way, Jess!! Lots of love,

    John and Steph


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top