5.28.2013

Winston Salem in Pictures

Downtown Winston Salem

My new favorite bug. They're red!


Checking out the gorgeous Wake Forest campus

My favorite flower among the gardens near campus. 

Cutest farmers market in aaaall the land.

It's green. It's lush. It's absolutely perfect.

In the heart of the Arts District. My favorite area!

Setting up for live music and an art walk. This town is so cute!

A proper send off near the rental car return.

I buckled into our flight to Charolette and noticed a lucky quarter next to my foot. Sweet!

The view while I contemplated all of my good fortune over the course of our trip, really absorbing the implications of this new endeavor.  

Arriving into true humidity. It's called rain. But clearly, Mother Nature welcomed us back with a smile. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top