5.16.2013

Between The Cracks

I don't know why I freak out from time to time. I can be such a moron :) Clearly I have nothing to complain about. I have a life filled with luck (four leaf clovers), beauty (butterflies), and good fortune (heads-up quarter - just found it yesterday). No to mention an amazing husband, and family, with perfect friends, and an insanely patient and understanding support group. 



It's official, my life is definitely a glass half full. No doubt about it. I've got it all! I don't know why negativity enters my mind. When I was younger, my parents would tell me that any activity, any chore, any job, can be as fun as you make it (or something along those lines). In the same regard, I prefer to look at my life and except the hardships, then I want to find a way to make it awesome. 

I think I needed more sleep, a day with Christel, hugs from my parents, and love from the family cat Reece (done, done, done, and done). I don't know why I borrow trouble. Sometimes I think I just start unwinding when I have too much on my plate, so please forgive me if I owe you emails or such, things come all at once and it feels like all the balls are up in the air. I'm going to see how long I can sleep, then try and stay in bed for an hour or two after that. There is rest for the weary, but I may need more than even that :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top