Thursday, June 21, 2012

Green Lake Gump

Great news. It looks like my oncologist's nurse is going to send over the necessary medical records to UCLA next week for application into the clinical trial. Wooo hoo! Somehow I feel like I'll need to follow up on that, but that's fine. As long as it gets done.

On another note, I would like to share an amazing herb that fights malignant gliomas (and ulcerative colitis, inflammatory bowel disease, asthma, arthritic, crohn's disease, breast cancer, and leukemia). I probably sound like a crazy advertisement, but I love sharing things that help! It's incredibly exciting because it's non-toxic, even in crazy high doses like 1,000 mg/kg. I've even found a study where rats were implanted with gliomas, then they fed them the boswellic acid at 120 mg/kg three times a day at eight hour increments. By day 14 the glioma had shrunk by 60%. SERIOUSLY. This boswellic acid lowers inflammation which is the environment that cancers thrive in. It's amazing! I'm very hopeful that I can get the same results. Here are a few links for my brain tumor fighters...








The best part about the whole thing is that the company that makes the best quality is just a mile and a half from my house. I just jogged over there to pick up another bottle. AWESOME. This little Green Lake Gump runs all over her neighborhood to literally run her errands. It's so much fun. Choosing to avoid driving (by now it's legal for me to drive again after my seizure) has forced me to get out, get sweaty, get stinky, and gain perspective. I feel empowered.

2 comments:

  1. Hi can you expand on the ingredients and process of the chemo drink/pills? Also, I haven't seen any mention of vinpocetine... Do you still take that? Thx for sharing your experiences! I find your blog to be very inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So glad you found out about the Boswellia. I started taking it a week ago for peritumoral brain edema associated with a meningioma in my right frontal lobe that is causing some problems with my vision. I am currently taking the Puritan's Pride brand (I bought several bottles!), but I came across another brand called 5-Loxin that sounds even better. If I can find it to buy somewhere, I am going to start using it when I need to refill by supply of Boswellia. http://5-loxin.com/ is the link to their website if you are interested. Hope this helps you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top