Tuesday, June 12, 2012

You're In My Heart

I have a sweet, sweet friend named Libbey who is going to kill me for calling her out on the blog, but I absolutely have to share because she's so kind. Libs was shopping in Friday Harbor at Daisy Bloom and happened upon this sweatshirt. She loved it so much, she bought one. But while she looked at it, and felt how soft it is, she thought to herself, "I think Jess would like this. I'm going to get her one. This way, whenever she's tired, or sad, she will be enveloped in softness, and when she sees the heart she'll be reminded of all the people that love her." Wow. So, here I am, absolutely drained, completely exhausted, worn down from the usual, and the effects of the afternoon IV, and I'm snuggled up in love. My body is warm, my heart is bursting, and I am ready to cuddle the snot out of my Mr Bingie cat. I don't know how I got so lucky to have such amazing friends. Seriously.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top