Thursday, March 31, 2011


Driving home from the downtown Rotary meeting today (my second presentation so far) I caught this beautiful vision of spring. The pale chartreuse branches blowing in the wind caused me to whip my neck so quickly that I almost strained it. It was breathtaking. Instantly, I asked my dad to swing back around the tree so I could take a photo. 

I'd love to share about the presentation, but I am absolutely pooped. Both times that I've presented, I have adrenaline surging through my body from morning to night. It's about 7:30pm right now, and the sun is setting. With it goes my energy. It's bedtime.

1 comment:

  1. Great photo, Jess. We'll wait for the blow by blow on your latest presentation : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top