Thursday, March 10, 2011

Danny's 33rd Birthday

Sorry for the lack of posts!

Last Thursday was Danny's 33rd birthday so we had a few festivities scattered across a couple of days. Probably due to all of the excitement and packed schedule, I woke up on Sunday sick. It was such a rude awakening that I took a couple of NyQuil pills and went back to sleep.

It was one of those sicknesses where you don't have the energy to get up from bed. It felt as if I had an alligator hibernating in my throat, it was miserable. I thought, at one point, my entire head might explode, or the track of my scar was loose and the two halves of my head were separating. It was nightmarish, which made it quite easy to continue my rotation of sleeping pills, absorbing the sleep like a sponge.

I'm better now though! Back to life. I started with a half day on Wednesday and I haven't looked back.

Here's a couple of photos from the Venom game last Saturday (one of the birthday festivities). It's a local arena football team. Danny was in heaven having football in the off season.


Between playing catch-up at work, with all sorts of price increases on various textiles, I'm trying to iron out the details of the Rotary presentation. There's a chance that I won't be able to share photos. Yikes. I love photos, they speak a thousand words. I was really relying on them. Well. I guess I'll need a Plan B.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Belated birthday to Danny. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are feeling better. Take care.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top