Sunday, March 19, 2017

Jess Offcial Post

It's jess nere, and I am so happy to try my first post I am pecking away left finger, my right sisde is no good. My whol right body is messed up, to the pont thap oor Dan must take care of my potty. And all needs do most all. We just laught, these days, and I smile in haditude. 

Dan approved ny plan for a new post so that I could connect. Ok I need to rest, and I do, but I am a connecter. I ty to try with friends but not allmakes sensebse, I'm hoping you will understand me, and we can hulp me grow and love and live. Becasuse your comments make me feel so loved, soroted, and cared for. You encourage me, and espires me.

Just right now I ecstatic to be trying this right now!

I feel my brain grow, my soul expand. In ripe now I hear a deecate owl, so gentle, just a house rear.

I have so many insighteests, so many feelings. I feel rure joy and raditude, every second. I laugh nobsop, and oooo at my husband, ahat he has no lomit on what he will do for me. And my love and respect to him shaters expectations. I never krew I could love him more, bit I can, and I am now. 

Dan makes me feel powerful, capable, funny, sexy - and ge sill has to hive me sasppotores, for consetation, so this no small feat.  

I thank god ever moment for each moment, I scuggle softly bed, and coress his mack while he purrs med app benween meds. Be probably doesnt even know as he is easy to snooze cause he's fitred.     

Im dedicated to his happiest life. I live to make him smile, and feel my love. This time together is a dream, and gift, and is completely evolve our bond. We are our own habitat, our own rare species. 

We don't yet biw the treatment reatment, or all the things to expect - my status, what my life will look, but I have dan with me, and for now, that's all I need to know. We always choose happy, even when life is scary and uncertain. All life is unsertan, it's a so fang fun. We choose joy. And gratitude. And laughter.

I share in the blog because I can, because it's real. I don't know this is why is nine to live, but it's beautiful, and I am so happy to ne here! 

Tens of times a day I choose choices to cloose happy or be cranky. Or be sad, or bitter or elated. By I see no joy in being wasting time. Even in sadness. Sometimes I have to stop and say to dan sorry for being short, when trying to do small things I used to able to do.  And he smiles, and he hugs me, and we kiss. Life really is basic. We try to give grace, hug, thank all the time, no thing is too small. This journey is clearly dufty, but I love it too. The challenge, the exploration, and the beauty. 

I am so happy to be here on Earth. Thank for helping me facilitate this dream, of life. I am loving you.

28 comments:

  1. Oh Jessica, you did a super job !!! Every word a joy and uplifting :-) You and Dan are such an example of what love is and should be. Cute picture :-) :-) :-)
    We are loving you too!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your hairdoo! Keep it! And more so, I love it when you said:
    "We choose joy. And gratitude. And laughter." Not a single spelling goof in that sentence is there?! That is the essence of you Jess. And Dan too! Keep up the good work Jess.
    p.s. to Dan-you are an angel of the highest magnitude Dan. Don't forget that I am available to help you in CA if you need someone to stand-in and give you a chance to get to the shooting range. Love you bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your heart to choose joy, beautiful. You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH, I Love It! You're back and doing a fabulous job with your left hand! I too have had to type with my left hand since my stroke weakened my right hand! I love that you are able to love your man and just appreciate every little thing in life! I think you mentioned an owl~ I just love owls! Keep up the good work and keep on loving everything and we'll keep on loving you!!! Love You, "So Cal" Patti

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jess! You are such an inspiration! We can't wait to
    meet you and Dan one day! I can feel your love for each
    other! Hugs, Annie and Muggins

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jess, we have never met, but I am loving you! Your post is beautiful and the essence of the person I too try to be. Thank you for being such a lovely model of grace, joy and gratitude. My hubby is a Dan too and also a sweet, sweet soul. Much love to you both. Your post was my joy this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jessica your post made me laugh and cry but most importantly, it made my heart swell up just like the Oroville dam! Thank you for sharing your journey and your joy with all of us!! Your words always come straight from the heart - a language I understand no matter how it types out on a sceeen. You are an amazing being. Don't stop BEING. You inspire others to BE, too. I love you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jess,

    Although we have never met you have always been a source of strength to me and my family. We are there for you for anything you may need. You selflessly gave hours of your time counseling and encouraging me and many others. Your brain will definitely need a significant amount of time to heal but I have so much faith in you and your strength. You will be lifted up in prayer. May God continue to bless you Jess! Thank you for your wonderful example.

    Jonathan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your courage, your love for each other, and your fierce commitment to live joyfully through challenges is an inspiration--something dearly needed in these times. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think of you everyday. Your strength and outlook on life is amazing. You both deserve a long life of happiness and each other, you have a true love story.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omg I can't even with you!!! Jess, your joy, love, optimism, gratitude...it's everything. You remind me that no matter how hard things get, that it's the relationships we hold dear that matter most. I have the most love and respect for you guys. Thank you over and over again for sharing your story with us and keeping us updated. I am so elated with your progress! You are incredible late. Sending all my ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jess, I love your first blog! You have not lost your sense of humor and your are overflowing with positivity! So much progress in such a short time. Kicking butt at the left hand hunt and peck typing. Rest lots, I can only imagine how exhausting it was to write such a long blog. Xoxoxo! L

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Dear Jessica, I understood every word you said! It brought me to tears of joy and laughter! My heart is full...hearing your words! I have a Dan...his name is Steve! We both have been fallowing your blog since my dx. When he came into the house from feeding and saw the tears and smile " he said are you ok?" I said "you have to read Jess's blog!" And of course he sat down and read your blog as he always dose. When I saw the look on his face, blowing his nose and whipping his eyes and said "She is absolutely amazing! What a inspiration!" You probably didn't know you are on people's bucket list😍 Sending love and prayers to you both💙

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are amazing! Period. Full stop. Strength, humor, joy, love...it's all there in this post. Keep healing, keep loving, keep laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm in tears<3 you are such a very special beautiful inspiring lady. Dan is amazing, what a wonderful support system. He loves you so deeply. Blessed<3 Prayers always.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jess, you make so many people smile. I love, LOVE this post. All I read is your gratitude, love, and laughter and joy. What a delight! I am more and more impressed with and by you every day. Keep that happiness and joy flowing.....it's working magic. Miss you! Diane

    ReplyDelete
  17. You did amazing (typing), Jess! Wow! You go girl! We have both been praying for you both to get through yet another hurtle thrown your way. Your strength never ceases to amaze us. And boy did you find a gem of a man in Dan. ;) You are 2 of the most "truly" loving people we've ever met, and happy you found each other. Know that we are thinking of you and passing some good energy through the air & computer wavelengths your way. Shelley & Mark Nettles

    ReplyDelete
  18. I keep re-reading this last blog. Each time I cry. I feel joy just knowing you and Dan. I feel honored to share in your story. you are WONDER FULL sweet Jessie.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Although we have never met personally, I am friends with several of your friends. I am following your journey. I pray for Dan and you.To have a support person is a rare gift that will make the recovery somewhat less difficult.
    Thank you for including us as you progress

    ReplyDelete
  20. Jess ~ You are my teacher ~ Thank you for inspiring me and teaching me the highest and most profound life lessons. Love, ~Elle

    ReplyDelete
  21. Jess -- This message is beautiful! It hit me right in the heart! Thank You so much for Being You and for sharing your journey and your wisdom every step of the way. With Love & Gratitude, ~Nik

    ReplyDelete
  22. I think and pray for you often !!!! Sounds like you are doing excellent !!!!! Ain't God amazing ??

    ReplyDelete
  23. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow, That was beautiful! You inspire me to be a happier person and remind me to slow down and enjoy life.....thank you for that! I think of you often. Take care Jess!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love, Laughter and Gratitude. That totally sums it up! You and Dan are very lucky to have each other. You are very special to all of us. hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  26. HOOOOOOOOOOOORAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Amazing job, Jess!!!!! WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO! (can you hear our excitement from here?)!!!!! We love you so much. Thank you for teaching us all gratitude. You have always chose your happiest life and it shows through. Keep up the amazing work!!! That post was AMAZING!!!!!!! We are all cheering you on! We are wrapping you and Dan in huge, huge hugs. So proud of you! Love to you both. Love, John, Steph and girls.

    ReplyDelete
  27. You bring tears to my eyes and you inspire me, Jess, to be more loving, more grateful, and more in awe of what's around us every day. You tap into the sheer joy of life, that's your great gift. I bow to you, wise woman.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Jess, you are a true spiritual teacher! I am floored by your positivity and dedication to loving life no matter what it brings. Thank you so much for sharing your story and for reminding everyone what it's all about💗

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top