7.12.2013

Thank you!!!

I keep getting more and more texts and emails about the cherries, how delicious they are, and it makes me giddy. Dan and I feel so loved! I should have asked, if people felt like it, to shoot over a photo of them with their cherries. The anecdotes have been hilarious, and kind, and just everything that life, and friendships are all about. I can't believe how lucky we are. Life is just wonderful. I know I sound ridiculous, annoying even. Maybe even insincere? But from where I'm sitting, I have nothing but gratitude in my heart. I know it won't always be that way, how could it? Or could it. I don't know. I'm not sure what life's about. Where life will take us, how bad it could get, I have no answers. The only thing I have is each moment, each friend, each laugh and kiss with Dan, each hug with family, and it completely makes my life full of joy. Disclaimer: I do get cranky, and such, but with such an amazing life there isn't much to complain about. I just feel so loved. Thanks guys.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top