Thursday, July 25, 2013

More Cherries

Taking a break from packing, unpacking, and the joys of moving (it's too hot for this...ugh), to share some news about another cherry run. Back by the graciousness (is that a word?) of Kings Market and Market Place in Friday Harbor, my dad and our buddy Ron delivered another batch of cherries, this time organic. So if you haven't gotten your fill of sweet stuff, or know someone who wants to get regular...ahem....please feel free to purchase some delicious cherries to celebrate summer. 


Dan, and my family, and I appreciate the support so much!

1 comment:

  1. I love cherries! Wish I could buy some from you. Every time I buy them at the grocery, I think of you, which lately has been often. Yummy, yummy organic cherries. Take care and keep strong. Your friend, Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top