3.29.2013

Seattle

It has been absolutely stunning these days, sunny, warm; it's perfect. After another 12 hour sleep session, I feel back to normal. Woo hoo! These shots, and even more so the traveling, are exhausting on my body, but at the same time, in my most tired state, I'm giddy at the prospect of positive results. (It's better to believe than be a skeptic - what's the point in starting off with a bad attitude?) Now, with my ketogentic diet in full effect (tomorrow is a week) I am hammering Hermie from multiple fronts. He is under full attack. Bwahahahahahaahaha!!

I hope you all have a fabulous Easter weekend. I won't have any kids to watch on Easter egg hunts this year, but I'm imagining my friend's children with their squeals and excitement and it makes me giggle and smile. I'm glad I have a vivid imagination :)

More so than ever, I keep thinking about how lucky I am. I truly have no complaints and it feels calming. With each trial, I move forward, step by step, conquering life. Of course, I have bad days too, but that also helps make times like this even sweeter!

Hope you all are able to enjoy some sunshine. Bask in the glory of Spring. New beginnings. New life.

2 comments:

  1. Good morning to the "Keto Kid"! Way to go Jess, keep up the Hermie blasting, you will prevail!!!!!!! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jess,
    Sorry I haven't been on in a while. I've been working lots of overtime in my new job. Sounds like you're doing pretty well! So glad to hear that! I just wanted to wish you a Happy Easter!
    Hugs, Reg

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top