2.09.2012

Rogue Monster


DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I vomited. I wasn't feeling well, and like a rogue monster that frothy mixture projectiled from my mouth. As you can see from the amount, it was everything in my stomach. There was nothing I could do, and I'm so disappointed! DAMN IT. UUUUGGGHHH. Hermie's little home is still tingling, so maybe some of the components got where they needed to be, but I wish I could have digested it all. Aaah, fun. Chemo is the best. At least my stomach doesn't hurt so badly anymore. Still in knots, but the nausea is gone. This is why they put chemo directly into your veins, that way you can't throw it up. Oh well, I don't have that luxury. For now I'll just take it easy until next week. Gotta figure out what went wrong. Maybe I drank the mixture too quickly. Boy is my breath nasty. It's toothbrush time.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jess,

    I'm a friend of a friend. I've been following your blog since I was sent an email about getting you on the Ellen DeGeneres Show (which I support!!). I'm sending you a TED Talk I came across the other day (I'm obsessed with TED Talks). I thought you might find it interesting if you haven't seen it already. It's about an alternative treatment for GBM and lung cancer involving low intensity electric fields that has recently been FDA approved. I realize you have a different diagnosis, but relevant or not I thought you might like to watch it.

    http://www.ted.com/talks/bill_doyle_treating_cancer_with_electric_fields.html

    Keep up the good work!
    HollyB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you poor dear! Sounds like its hard enough to get that stuff down, much less having it come back up! You constantly amaze me. I think what you are doing is very brave and definitely worthwhile. I lost a dear friend to brain cancer two years ago. He was 62 and he took the 'traditional' doctor regime which was very invasive and uncomfortable and never helped. I believe you are doing the right thing and it will get rid of that stinkin toom-ah! Bless you. Debbie C.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess: I suggest you ask your doctor for a prescription of Zofran, it's an antiemetic (for nausea) and take one before you drink your weekly mixture of herbs, etc. This might help keep the good stuff in your body and have the optimum benefit for all the effort you are putting into your treatment. I'm so proud of your perseverance in beating the system. Yeah, for Jess! You are one amazing woman.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top