2.22.2012

Bone Tired

I'm sorry that I'm not posting very often. I'm grumpy and....I.am.exhausted. I can't seem to read, or email. My mind is bone tired. My body is bone tired.

Not sure why I'm so tired, but I can't seem to function very well. I'm able to work on stuff for small periods of time, then my eyes get droopy and I can't continue.

I'm not thinking very clearly and it's hard to say what's causing it. Maybe I just need more sleep, who knows. Maybe it's the artemether & natural chemotherapy working their magic, burning the straw shacks in and around Hermie village. Won't know for sure until April 19th. It's hard when I'm so exhausted. The periods when I've been the most exhausted have historically correlated with fast tumor growth. Lets hope that this is the exception.

Walking to the retirement home yesterday,  through puddles.

Favorite new sandwich:
Tuna with Dijon mustard, fresh maitake mushroom & broccoli sprouts

3 comments:

  1. Hopefully Hermie is getting tired too and is getting ready to vacate the premises! That is my constant prayer for you! That sandwich looks awesome! If I didn't live so far away I would invite myself to lunch! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jess,
    Sorry to hear about being so tired. I know how that goes. I found out for me that I wasn't getting enough protein in my diet because I was trying to do so much veggies and stuff to help with tumor growth. Now that I am eating more protein (and gaining some weight back) I am feeling better. Still tired but not totally depleted. Just a thought.
    Hugs!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Jessie..maybe just some routine blood work would be good to make sure you're not anemic or something simple like that....the main thing is to not be hard on yourself in any way. I'm with Patty above...the sandwich looked beautiful enough to be in a cookbook...hmm, there's an idea for a project when you're full of energy again.
    Love to you, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top