Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Technology Break

Happy 33rd birthday, Kaal! Today is my brother's birthday. He has been my partner in crime, my protector, my personal comedian, a rock, a kind soul, and a best friend. All the best to you, my crazy bro! XOXO



Sometimes I need to take some time off from technology. I spend my extra time reading, and sitting on the patio watching the birds. I garden, and take pleasure watching my plants grow. I laugh with Danny and take things slow. I find that there's never enough time in the day to do all of the things that I need to. But, truly, there are so many things that I can safely put off for a day or several.

I've literally been watching my plants grow, and with that, I've been watching my adopted bunnies nibble on them. Last night, after my nap, I went to the window to look outside. There were two little gray blurs sprinting around my garden playing "tag." I'm not sure if they were siblings or if it's mating season....they all look alike to me. Either way, it was hilarious, and I'm hoping to see baby bunnies soon. That's possibly the best. I adore little furry things. I just want to pick them up and cuddle them, and then put them in my pocket and save them for later.

1 comment:

  1. Darling . . . where are your life jackets? xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top