Thursday, May 26, 2011

Redistributing Problems

I heard a saying last night which has me thinking. It was said to a close friend. She was told the statement, "If you were to take all of your friends, in fact, all of the people you know, and gathered everyone's problems, put them into a bucket and redistributed them, each person would wish to have their original problems back."

Danny and I talked about that concept later, and I don't know if it's true. My only real problem is my diagnosis. I would gladly take the tumor back before I wished it redistributed to someone else, but if it was to evaporate I'd be thrilled! I wouldn't want my tumor back. Problems are relative, certainly, but the person who originally made that statement either didn't have any real problems in their life, or they were just trying to make people grateful for what they do have.

Interesting concept though. 

I don't think any of this is making sense, sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top