1.24.2015

[Weed] [Dope] Smoothie

I just created my first marijuana smoothie!(I'm such a nerd, I should probably call it weed or dope.)

It's absolutely delicious!! I used a little less than half a green apple, a large handful of marijuana leaves, and a handful of salad greens in water. It tastes minty, and fresh. And although, because it isn't heated, there are no psychoactive effects I still felt a slow wave of calm roll over me. It was wonderful. The acid (raw) forms of THC and CBD are supposed to help with inflammation, nausea, muscle spasms, and tons of other things, even anecdotal stories of it fighting tumors and cancer. And it's just like eating lettuce, or basil. It's fantastic! 

You guys know I love greens, and plants, and this is right up my alley. I am very grateful to have these fresh leaves, I wish I could afford enough, or have the space and privacy to grow forests full, so that I could eat a smoothie or two per day. I can only imagine how wonderful I would feel! For now I'm happy for what I've got. 

Yum.



1 comment:

  1. Looks delicious Jess! If I had a way to get fresh leaves I would try that! Many of my friends have medical marijuana cards and have suggested that it would help the neuropathy in my feet and my back pain after surgery last May. You go girl!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top