Monday, June 2, 2014

We're Off

Headed to the records department in a few moments. I'm so nervous to read all of those terms, the removed, scientific way that they explain my condition. This all feels so dramatic, I feel silly, then am reminded that the results determine so much. It's either a relief, or another trip to UCLA for more scans, more recommendations, more treatments, more effort.

My favorite weekend treat yesterday, family...

No more procrastinating, Dan's here to get me. Here goes nothing.

It has to be done.

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you. I've been a!l day waiting for your news!
    I'm a recently reader of your blog...i started in may when i was doing my first NDV +dendrĂ­tic cells vaccine in Duderstadt ☺ I found your blog by coincidence when i was searching ��
    Good luck Jessica !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top