5.31.2014

Angels Everywhere

A guardian angel left a rainbow trail today in the middle of the afternoon. Don't see that very often. My photo doesn't even begin to do the colors justice. There was no rain, no precipitation whatsoever. I have no idea how it occurred, but it was magnificent. I've never seen anything like it. It felt alive, as it waved, and inched across the sky. A happy sailor.


According to the MRI tech this morning, we should have the radiology report on Monday afternoon. I have to head down to the medical records department at UW, and check it out, then fax it over to UCLA. I'll let you guys know how it goes. I have no inkling, no premonition, no intuition one way or another. All I do know is that it's a beautiful day, here in Seattle, and I am worn, exhausted. I am sitting, wrapped in a blanket, my feet wiggling as the sun licks my toes. It makes me deeply happy, can't help but laugh at the simpleness in this moment. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top