Saturday, February 1, 2014

Chemo?


I just sent my buddy this pic, telling her I was sending a face hug (more like a face laugh, though). The MRI is over, we mailed the disk to UCLA, so now we try to wind down and drink lots of water to flush out the contrast dye. Poor kidneys. 

The radiology technition, after the scan, asked me if I was undergoing chemo. That scares me. He doesn't compare old scans, he only looks at the current images. Does that mean he saw something? Ugh. I hope not. 

Time to rest. And gotta go wipe down Mr Lemon's leaves, I noticed they're a little dusty.

1 comment:

  1. NO chemo! No, No! The radiologist probably figures that since you had a brain tumor that you have been on it. Still think that your scans will be good and that the treatments that you have been following are safer and more powerful! Keep up the good work! Love, Patti

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top