Thursday, April 25, 2013

Headed Home

No major complications! I even feel okay. We're at JFK and should be boarding in 30 minutes (never mind our plane was sequestered - furloughs). It has been a fabulous trip, I feel pretty great, and as always it was fantastic to see Dr N & Dr C.

Just 6.5 (+/++) hours and I'll be in Danny's arms :)

I have had so much fun with Amy, my buddy from high school. I'm so lucky that I have such amazing people in my life!

Hope you are having a wonderful day, with sunshine outside your window.


3 comments:

  1. YAY! Perfection! Safe travels home!

    xoxo

    S&J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats great!! I bet Dan is also counting down the hours. Love You l.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hurray, hurry, herhe, hahahaha. i'm all giggly. love su madrecita

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top