Thursday, April 21, 2011

Speaking Of Scars...

After doing the last post I realized it had been a while since I'd posted pictures of my scar. Below are a few photos. My scar is now my little secret. Strangers would never know what I'm going through just by looking at me.

I feel like I'm finally integrated into society. That probably sounds weird. It's hard to explain....I guess I felt like I wasn't moving forward. I felt ugly, that's for sure, and I didn't like the fact that I couldn't choose my hair, it chose me or maybe it's that the tumor dictated it. I now feel like I have options. Options are such an important thing in life. Anyway, about the scar, thank you to my parents for providing such thick hair genes, the fluffy hair is the perfect cover up for my little secret!






2 comments:

  1. The new hair cut is very stylish on you and yes you are lucky your parents are hairy apes, oops, I mean a good hair pair, as it definitely keeps your little secret.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jess,
    You are a blessing! Your courage is possibly the greatest gift. I am Amy Dronen's mother, and am always finding her friends a lovely surprise that she shares...May you feel our support.
    Tricia Stone

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top