It's confusing to hear conflicting results from two different centers, but that's nothing new for me. At this point, I'm waiting for insurance to approve the scan. Next, we'll schedule the scan, and then we will review the results to see if we are dealing with a recurrence. Between now and then, we scramble for alternative plans for survival. I know that sounds alarmist, but I say it with tongue in cheek.
As always, I'll keep you abreast. (That word always makes me laugh, so I had to throw it in there.)
PS It's my brother's birthday today, so if you see him, please don't say anything until tomorrow! xo