7.22.2014

Last Minute Cherry Sale (Short Window)

Sorry for the short notice, but I just received the call that cherries will be delivered to my house this Thursday (July 24th) and available to pick-up that day, or the following day, Friday (July 25th) any time. 

The cherries are by pre-order only and I need the numbers by the end of the night tonight. Here's the info:

Organic Bing Cherries
1 bag = 1.25 lb = $7.50


If you or some friends, or coworkers are interested, please send me your orders. You can pick them up at my house anytime Friday day, evening, or night. If you can't pick them up until Saturday, I'm sure we can work something out.

Thank you for the support, and I'm sorry this is such short notice!

Love,
Jess

PS Email me if you have questions or want to place an order. (jessoldwynttf@gmail.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top